|
Monday, February 05, 2007
DO you have a soul?
That all depends.

And so, the weekend after the fall semester gone to waste... Would i miss it? Definitely. Even the uneventful of it all, i'd still miss how i got to sleep until 2 in the afternoon and or that I got to (alas!) pissed my mom again by blaring music in our entire condo. It didnt help that limewire is having an internal error but i had my bro's mp3 player to used as a defense mechanism towards my wonderful mother's mouth. When i settled that my aunts got the worst judgement ever, hearing her bitching on me this weekend (yes! again!) about food and electricity called for another evaluation and really, she is not any better: too "rough", too mean, and too darn stingy. She made a big deal about me listening to music all the time; she even had a problem that i read books at midnight while i could be sleeping and possibly saving some electricity. Riiggghhhtttt. She should be really thankful im not hanging out on some drabby old factory and smoking weed or drinking beer and she should ALSO be thankful i dont engage myself on any whore-like activities with random people. It's funny how shallow her anger could get; dont get me wrong, i get upset on small things too but listening to music? Uhm, NO, just NO. That's just finding a lame ass way to scold me because they cant find anything im delinquent towards...maybe school (& my attitude stank) but surely, listening to music got nothing to do with my performance.

Anyway, like i said i didnt do much. It was a very relaxing and rather warm weekend for me but because i was broke like a hobo, I wasnt driven to do anything 'adventurous'. I was hanging out in my room, feeding myself with the teachings of John Roger and Peter Mcwilliams about who could of thought, achieving dreams, as i terribly listen to John Mayer cheesy songs about city love and mothers loving daughters and fathers as well...eeeek. I went in a coffeechino motion; i'm already done with the big, bottle of store brought mocha that i only started drinking last Monday when i needed something to warm and keep me awake while doing art. I got to breathe fresh air last night as I asked a friend if we could hang out--it wasnt anything easy to do either. I had to begged for him to hang out with me because i was already imagining things: like walls talking and stuff toys running around, circling me (I kid). How incredulously stupid.

We went to see a movie: Night at the Museum wasnt anything LOL but funny nonetheless. It helped that Ben Stiler was starring but i felt like the movie was missing something that could have tied it all up. Weird however that i dont remember that much details from it. I think i was too distracted or rather confused...or i was too pre-occupied looking something deeper from the movie.. Sure he got hired, he found out the secret, tried to quit, went back to work with his kid, found out those other nightwatchers were stealing valuable artifacts from the egyptian exhibit, tried to catch them, and they discoed fucking happily ever after? Funny though. "I want my gum-gum, dum-dum!"

On other things, im changing lifestyle. Dont worry, i go through this every season or so but this spring semester and onwards, im thinking of practicing a bohemian lifestyle. Im artsy so that's not a problem, i am in the brink of poverty so the better, i could learn non-conformity and unconventional way of life, so what the heck, bohemian it is! I've channeled all my will-power and my inner soul agreed. ha. I will promote love, peace and those other loving-sounded terms...We'll see though. Cuz just like anyone else out there, im hardly trusting myself with this one. It takes more than one season to pull-forward a lifestyle, i think. Remember, Im eatting meat again ?? I just think life is all about finding who you are and who you wanna be. That's what im doing here. I try everything and when im comfortable with one, i'll settle and be that person. BUT-WHAT IF? Yes? What if i dont find anything that suits me? SO be it. I'll discover "me" instead.

Question: Do you think you are what you are? That you've already figured out who you are? That there's nothing more of "who you are?" Who are you? Those are the questions.

XOXO,
Boni (aka keeki aka ja-nay-nay)

P.S. To be continued... i have soo much to talk about, so many random things to discuss, i dont even know where to start anymore. I start by starting? eh.

deviantart.com photo.


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {8:54 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007