|
Thursday, March 15, 2007

"Keeki! Your crush!" Cly_de informed me in a very loud "whisper". I abruptly snapped out of my drawn hearts and stars to my reality while i dumbfoundedly look towards my trig teacher's direction. Everything was still fuzzy and so i gave my eyes another shut, dramatically opened it and *screechhhh* BOOM *crash* *rarrrr* *meow?* there he was looking in my direction, I smiled at him, he did the same back as he flew away with all his shining glory, Anthony Something...Tony... Toneeee...Ahhh. I found my next potential "passed all the requirements" victim. I am going to do a vodoo abra cadabre magic on him until he fall into my very own hands and become my bed-"room" slave. [insert something evilly here]
Garrrrr. I'm single. Pls. dont mock me. I'm not very good about heart matters. Anthony is one of those eye candies (ONLY?): good for the eyes, can lick 'em imaginarily, but unlikely to be your mate. I seriously need to do something with my lame flirtatious skills though; while my smile can make cly_de or anyone smile back (like ahem Mr. tony this morning lol), it is not helping me find a potential someone who could carry my heavy grocery shopping bags, read me Shakespeare, clean my room? and whatever else that romanticism has to offer. Boo.
However, that is not the peak of my worries. I am def. worried I'll live alone with 12 sheeps in the future or that i'll be begging money from my used-to-be peers on the streets of LA or even worst, be the highlight of mockery, corrupted and turn even more physchotic. Fun.
"He who controls the past controls the present and he who controls the present controls the future."
I'd like to pretend I haven't done a major devastation in my life. Maybe if i act now, i could finish just as good as everybody else. I think i really deserve the "Most Changed since 9th grade" superlative. I changed because i could; i wanna go back because i think the change that i've done did nothing better for me.
P.S.
i did the picture just for fun. LOL I dont look that "harmless". :D
Labels: crush, I have a dream, skeptical
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {11:05 PM}