
If i truly love this people, I care about 'em than they'll ever know, I will greatly put my feelings at stake and let them go.
For my own benefit and for others as well I am going to change the overly expressive person that i've become today.
I will not set too many goals for myself because that'd make my drive to "change" unrealistic and unattainable.
I am gonna start from waking up early everyday to make Mr. Stew a little less frustrated.
I won't over-react on things, unless necessary and or that I'm staring on my Hollywood movie, then i have the right do so.
I will stop being sarcastic to people; not many get my sarcasm so i will go back to the sweet, little angel that i used to be and stay like that forever. :D
I will be more pro-active.
I will graduate high school and do my best to use my talents my way to success.
I am going to be a great contributor to society.
I am going to be "selfing" but not selfish. *selfing means caring about yourself but at the same time, others as well.
People will favor my art. And when ask who's their favorite artist, they will say Dann_ug, not Monet, not Picasso, Dann_ug.
More importantly, I'm gonna have a better "posture" and will hold my head up high: life is good and the world is my playground.