|
Wednesday, April 18, 2007

If you think about it, life is a cycle of never-ending blooperous events; even how bad you may be getting the treat, when you stop thinking and pretend you are reborned, you will see the beauty behind all the madness. If not, you've failed and miss on the things that life may offer. How do i know this? Lets just say i'm someone who are resistance of the things that will never changed. A someone who tries harder to, as much as possible, not conform on the rules of life. A someone who just figured it out...had an Eureka! moment and now trying to preach no one in particular.

I keep wondering what was the shooter's motive in the Virginia Tech Massacre. Did he just wake up that Monday morning, bored and think he would go on to a shooting spree? Was he a lone loner trying to get more attention? or He just had it with the bullshitness of life that barrigated him, caved in and couldn't breath and TADA! 32 people dead, life's better? I don't know him personally but what he did left the whole nation in astonishment and families of the victims sadden that someone wonderful, beautiful, a 4.0 student got shot for no reason at all. And if he did have a lot of issues building up inside, it was not a reason to suddenly commit a crime or that take other innocent lives for it. If he wanted to, he could have skipped the shooting spree and committed suicide.

Violence is not the answer to his problems. He was mentally ill but that alone, he couldn't accept. They key to a progressive life is accepting the issues you have in yourself. I admit, i have a hard time doing that myself but i make sure that i do so little by little. Nobody's perfect. We all have our own issues but thinking that life ends for us when such issues surfaces can trigger a depressing attitude and thus, hating many people for being contented.

When things aren't looking bright for you, think positively...or better yet, don't think at all. It is much worst when you constantly think how bad you're getting it. But when you don't think at all and occupy your thoughts on food or those bright rows of sunflowers, you will see that there's nothing more wonderful than to live the life that we are bound to have. Look in for humour, smile for no reason at all, and hold yourself back and not let those little petty things that can get you worked out and pissed.

--
Yes, it more than applies to me than to others. And now that i figured it out and plan on letting go of everyone and everything, i think i'll be fine. To surround myself with people that i don't mind laughing and talking random things with is my key to a fulfilling life. I realized I got it better than thousands of people: i have my mom for a dose of bitching, my entire family who reminds me to change ever so often, my friends who i danced macarena with spirit fingers, my teachers who actually care about my schooling, and I GOT ME A SMART PHYSICS TUTOR, oh, Mr. Stew did. :D

Lovey.


Labels:



Blast that stereo, LOUD! {7:41 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007