|
Thursday, March 29, 2007
If you think playing hard to get is going to land you the apple of your eye, think again. People tend not to notice people who don't seem to notice them -- and this person is busy right now. If you really want to catch this person's eye, you have to either wait until his or her life calms down, or make the first move. Keep in mind that you might be getting a lot busier very soon. Is right now really a good time for you to get something new started?
Can i just ask someone to get the apple for me? IF i do wanna catch his eyes, can i just sit still and wait for him to give me his eyes instead of ganging on him to give it to me? Teenage Love. Any kind of love. What is it? Why many of us kiddos want someone to loved and to do the same back? Are we running out of time or time is running out for us? OR is it a trend that needs us to conform to? Get a guy or a girl and boast you have one and make those who don't miserable?
When i listen to Mari whine how she doesn't have a space anymore because of her new relationship, I just wanna bang my head for her. The same thought comes in mind when i hear thousand of others whining how bad they've gotten their relationships into; and if banging my head isn't enough, I think shooting myself on the head would completely do it. Hey, you whiney little prick, there are some people out there who are way miserable than you because they haven't found love BUT YOU, you have loved, you've been loved, and if you didnt take the longest time to be in loved, then who is it to blame? And those of you who are currently in a relationship, AT LEAST YOU HAVE SOMEONE--you should feel lucky that someone took the time to get to know you better and if you can't handle the ironic consequence that comes along with having a relationship, then ask yourself why in the world did you put yourself into that situation and drive off a cliff. Everyone will live happily ever after then, kapice?
Because of our career projects, I've gotten to know Mar's boyfriend, Bob-y, a little better. He's not too bad, in fact, i like his attitude and regardless how he dresses and what genre of music he listens to, he's smart. So i wouldn't get why Mar's wanna have a time away from him when he's fun to hang out with and actually gets my lame jokes. I would be fairly happy to have him following me around if we were couples, walking me to my classes and getting me lunch--he does that all the time to Mari while i dont see any problem with it, she thinks she needs her space and what nots. I jokingly told her that if she doesn't want him anymore, she should give it up and let Bob be mine. As always, she shrugged it off and smile at me. That's what i'm talking about here. My belief is that, if you got someone or something, you should be thankful and feel lucky that you do--although i myself don't do that all the time, I still, however, stand firmly on that belief.
Anyway, you know how everyone's getting accepted to their college choices and becoming so OHMYGOD ecstatic of the wonderful news and awards they're getting? Well, I'm soo sick of it now. I'm happy for them and actually willing to give out a cheer for such wonderful news but it makes me so cheap and low, I just wanna cry and blame myself for not doing as a good a job that my friends did. I had dream big during my 10th grade year; i told myself i'll get into UC Berkeley and take medicine but when i move into my 12th grade, I lost it and mess everything i have planned for myself. I don't let anything get to me most days but when i accidentally faced my reality and think of my future, I am scared I would be one of those people who gets up in the morning, wondering what have happened, and dreading the sole purpose of the morning, a walking zombie amidst a cheery thousands of people.
Thus, when cly_de and I was talking last night, I know i needed a Plan B, a C and possibly even a D. So my ego's gone, what's plan B? C? D? E?
Plan B: Enroll myself to a flying school and be a flight attendant. If i get hired, I would start writing something, a novel, a more professional opinion column online or to a newspaper. Of course, i'd still continue my art in hopes that my works will have its own gallery someday.
Plan C: Get a job this summer then enroll myself in a community college to get the basics over with (for 2 years). I would then, transfer to a four year college, UCSB, or a state university and major in something that will lead me to becoming a writer. Art would still be a hobby for me but hoping that it would get recognized in the future.
Plan D: Put myself in a lot of debt and go to an art school of my choice to be an Interior Designer or an Art director for a magazine. I could get financial help thru FAFSA.
Plan E: Starving artist. skip college. I'll self-teach myself about art and try to get accomodations to indie art galleries. I'll go sell my artworks in Venice Beach if i have to.
If neither of my plans work, I'll...move back to the Philippines and let my dad invest on me instead.
So which one should i do?Labels: le amour, lets get personal
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {5:15 PM}